My Story

My story is simple! I love decorations! And with Holiday's quickly approching (it seems to be all to often) there is always a reason to decorate!!!! Whether it be Christmas, Valentines Day, Veterns Day, a Birthday, or the 4th of July. I love having my house in the top most shape celebrating the current holiday!! I love showing my excitement for the Holiday Seasons through my wreaths and swaggs and hope you will enjoy them as well!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Detailed Swags




Christmas Swagg # 2
with lights $65
without lights $60
Fun, whimsical, candy and pok-a-dots decor! 
Great around a door or on a mantel!
approx. 6 feet






Christmas Swagg # 1
with lights $65
without lights $60
Silver and red elegant mantel, or above a door swagg! 
approx. 6 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment